- Just minutes' walk to surf beach, shops and restaurants.
- Fish and dive the glorious waters around Whangamata. No boat? No worries – charter boats operate daily.
- Windsurfing, board riding and jet ski equipment available for hire from local operators.
- Tramp or ramble in the surrounding exotic pine forests or lush native bush. Walks to suit all levels of fitness. Also mountain bike the many trails available – again, tracks to suit the beginner to the expert.
- Travel the Creative Arts Trail. Local and internationally renowned arts and crafts, pottery, weaving, painting and more.
How to Find Us
If you want a rental car, please check USAVE New Zealand Car Rentals